Our Karts & Track
Victory Raceway is open to the public and offers open racing daily on a first-come, first serve basis. Visit our calendar page or call us at 314-925-7545 to ensure the track is not scheduled for a reserved group event and therefore closed to the public.
Experience a unique, adrenaline-filled track experience with Victory Raceway’s indoor electric go karts. Electric go kart racing at Victory Raceway in St. Louis features state-of-the-art technology focused on speed, acceleration, superior performance and handling. Simply put, our electric go karts – among other go kart companies – are simply the best in the industry.
- Outstanding Acceleration
- Immediate Full Throttle Response and High-Torque Output
- Excellent Acceleration - Especially Around Tight Corners
- 18 Horsepower Electric Motor
- Reaches Speeds up to 45 MPH
- Efficient Motor Brake System
- CNC Anodized Aluminum Brakes Engineered for Flexibility, Strength and Reliability
- Self-Ventilated Design Allows Brakes to Cool Quickly
- Revers Gear Switch
- Full Maneuverability for Simple and Smooth Handling on the Track
- Revers Gear Switch
- Environmentally Friendly
- Electric Go Karts Produce Zero Emissions
- No Smelly Exhaust Fumes or Harmful Smoke Clouds
- Healthier Environment for Racers with Allergies, Breathing Problems and Respiratory Distress
- Provides an Environmentally Clean and Safe Racing Experience
- Speed Safety
- Adrenaline-Packed Racing Experience While Keeping You Safe
- Ability to Radio Program and Regulate Go Karts' Speeds to Accommodate Skill Levels of Racers
- Capability to Tune Down Aggressive Drivers' Pit Speed to Maintain a Safe Environment
- All Go-Karts Feature a Remote Shutoff in the Event of an Emergency
- Measurable Performance
- Ability to Measure Racing Performance
- Capability to Ensure Evenly Matched Karts With Electronic Technology
Race on the longest indoor track in St. Louis! Our bead-blasted concrete surface creates a smooth driving experience. The 1/4 mile Euro-style track includes hairpin turns and straightaways. Our track hosts both Junior and Pro karts.
Types of Races
We have 3 different speeds of racing to accommodate the different ages of our racers. We schedule races in 10 minute intervals. As we offer three different speeds of racing a guest who arrives after you may be able to get on the track sooner if they are in a race speed/type that was already scheduled prior to your race speed/type. We schedule on a first come, first serve basis. Races vary between 7-9 minutes depending on the drivers on the track.
- Rookie Race
- Our entry level race is for ages 6 years old to 13 years old and also for parents/family members who would like to race alongside the children in their group. Rookie races run at approximately 25 mph and are 8 laps on our ¼ mile track. Racers should expect to have a mixture of adults and children in their race. These races are all about fun, not competition.
- WARNING: All racers must be at least 6 years old and a minimum of 50" tall. If your child is between the 48"-52" mark, we recommend bringing your child in to get seated in a kart to see if they can safely reach the pedals. We do not have double-seater karts, so every racer must drive their own kart. Some kids are more legs, and some kids are more torso. So just because they may be 50-52" tall, they may still not be able to reach the pedals safely. It is at our discretion to allow kids to race or not due to safety and height.
- Amateur Race
- This intermediate level race is for 14 and 15 years old. It is also recommended for adults who are a bit apprehensive about traveling at full speed in our high performance karts. Racers travel at approximately 35 mph and travel 10 laps on our ¼ mile track.
- Pro Race
- Our high performance races are for ages 16 years and up. This race runs at approximately 45 mph and racers run 12 laps on our ¼ mile rack. At this speed racers need to be able to coordinate the use of brakes before turning and follow a proper racing line. The track staff will provide racers with information to help understand how to operate our karts at high speeds.