Victory Raceway is open 7 days a week to the public and offers open racing and virtual reality daily on a first-come, first serve basis. Visit our calendar page or call us at 314-925-7545 to ensure the track is not scheduled for a reserved group event and therefore closed to the public.
All participants must have close toed shoes (high heels not recommended).
Required Full-Face Head Sock
- All racers without their own helmet must purchase or provide their own clean full face head sock (must cover mouth, nose and hair) to be worn under our helmets
- Free head sock when purchasing a 3 race package or higher (excludes Happy Hour).
- Self-provided helmets must be full-face Snell/DOT approved with visor
- Dirt helmets must have goggles with Lexan lenses.
- Street helmets must include a face shield, and any motocross-style helmets must also be worn with the rider’s own goggles with Lexan lenses.
- If the certification sticker has been removed from the helmet surface, it will not be allowed.
Teen & Adult Pricing
Ages 13+, Minimum 56" tall
1 race: $19.99
2 races: $35.99
3 races (includes 1 head sock): $49.99
6 races (includes 1 head sock): $93.99
12 races (includes 1 head sock): $149.99
1 credit = 1 race
Ages 6-12, Minimum 50" tall
1 race: $15.99
2 races: $27.99
3 races (includes 1 head sock): $37.99
6 races (includes 1 head sock): $69.99
12 races (includes 1 head sock): $129.99
1 credit = 1 race
Military & First Responders Discount
- Victory Raceway is pleased to offer first responders, active military, veterans and retirees, national guard and reserves of our Armed Forces a 10% discount everyday on individual purchases.
- Show your valid Military ID at checkout.
Discount cannot be applied to group events.
*All applicable taxes not included.
All racers must be at least 6 years old and a minimum of 50" tall. If your child is between the 48"-51" mark, we recommend bringing your child in to get seated in a kart to see if they can safely reach the pedals. We do not have double-seater karts, so every racer must drive their own kart. Some kids are more legs, and some kids are more torso. So just because they may be 50-51" tall, they may still be able to not reach the pedals safely. It is at our discretion to allow kids to race or not due to safety and height.