King of the Kart Race
November 7, 2021
$100 entry gets you unlimited qualifying sessions (subject to availability)
- 10am - 4pm: Open Practice and Qualifying
- 4pm - 7pm: Elimination Tournament
King of the Kart Racing format*:
- Top 32 Racers are locked in and advance to elimination round at 4pm
- All racers seeded by their fastest qualifying time from 10am-4pm
- Round 1: 4 sessions of 8 racers (32), top 4 advance
- Round 2: 2 sessions of 8 racers (16), top 4 advance
- Round 3: 2 sessions of 4 racers (8), top 2 advance
4 on 4 to crown the King of the Kart
- 24 lap Final
- Racers choose their own karts
- Standing grid start
- Yellow flag pit stop halfway for racer's 2nd kart
- Rolling restart for remaining 12 laps!
PRIZE: IMSA All Access Pit Pass for 2 to IMSA race of your choice, including hotel. *Does not include travel expenses or food.
We will have a heavy class for racers over 200 pounds!
*Rules are subject to change